Amazônia 18K Yellow Gold Multi-Stone Earrings
The over-80-year-old Brazilian jewelry house—one of the country’s most prominent—was founded by the man who discovered Brazil’s first emerald mine. Cast in recycled 18k yellow gold and exquisite locally-sourced stones, the pieces here nod to the lushness and hues of the Amazon rainforest. For every piece sold, Sauer will plant trees in the Amazon in partnership with IDESAM.
- Post fastening for pierced ears
- Composition: 18k yellow gold, aquamarine 17.73ct, blue topaz 8.62ct, diamonds 0.64ct
- Made in Brazil
- Please note the possibility of natural inclusions in gemstones
If you would like to consult with a fine jewelry expert please email Jules Smith
Product Code 870143
3.4cm x 1.1cm
- $10.00 Standard ShippingShip to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 14 days for a full refund. Learn more.