Striped Poplin Midi Dress
Inspired by the show’s location—a vineyard in Milan that was once owned by Leonardo da Vinci—creative director Lorenzo Serafini debuted flowing, garden-ready dresses with corseted waists and flared, fluttering hems full of youthful romance. Find them in picnic-style ginghams and white cotton poplin playfully splattered with paint or else hand-painted with florals.
Cut from striped poplin, this dress has sweet bows along the smocked bodice and a full skirt. Try it layered to mirror the brand styling.
- Concealed zip fastening along front
- Composition: 57% polyester, 43% cotton
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Product Code 842936
- Model wears a sample size IT 40
- This style runs true to size
- We suggest taking your usual size
- Item is returnable within 14 days for a full refund. Learn more.