Ruffle-Trimmed Poplin Blouse
Inspired by the show’s location—a vineyard in Milan that was once owned by Leonardo da Vinci—creative director Lorenzo Serafini debuted flowing, garden-ready dresses with corseted waists and flared, fluttering hems full of youthful romance. Find them in picnic-style ginghams and white cotton poplin playfully splattered with paint or else hand painted with florals. The buy: the green gingham maxi skirt and bustier set.
Style this ruffle-trimmed poplin blouse with the brand's matching skirt to complete the look.
- Button fastenings along front
- Composition: 100% cotton
- Dry clean only
- Made in Italy
Product Code 842980
- Model wears a sample size IT 40
- This style runs true to size
- We suggest taking your usual size
- Final Sale - Item is not returnable.Learn more.