Off-The-Shoulder Cotton-Knit Cardigan
Inspired by the show’s location—a vineyard in Milan that was once owned by Leonardo da Vinci—creative director Lorenzo Serafini debuted flowing, garden-ready dresses with corseted waists and flared, fluttering hems full of youthful romance. Find them in picnic-style ginghams and white cotton poplin playfully splattered with paint or else hand painted with florals. The buy: the green gingham maxi skirt and bustier set.
Pair this cotton-knit cardigan with high-rise pants and leather sandals for a casual look.
- Button fastenings through front
- Composition: 60% cotton, 40% polyamide
- Dry clean only
- Made in Italy
Product Code 842974
- Model wears a sample size IT 40
- This style runs true to size
- We suggest taking your usual size
- Item is returnable within 14 days for a full refund. Learn more.