Patchwork Printed Cotton Midi Dress
Co-creative directors Laura Kim and Fernando Garcia deliver your much-needed dose of wearable optimism, with joyfully feminine designs that pay homage to the house’s legendary founder and set the tone for next year. The key motif? Pineapples — a symbol of warmth and hospitality and a favorite of Mr. de la Renta.
It's seen here spliced into this dress made in panels of stretch-cotton poplin, each printed with a different motif. Note how the asymmetric hem sways so effortlessly. Keep your accessories to a minimum.
- Concealed zip fastening along back
- Composition: 97% cotton, 3% elastane
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Product Code 853372
- Model is wearing a sample size 2
- This style fits true to size
- We suggest taking your normal size
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.