Exclusive: Mating Bird 18K Gold Multi-stone Earring
Founded by mother-daughter duo Leslie Tcheyan & Octavia Giovannini-Torelli, Of Rare Origin creates intriguing pieces that embody the family’s playfulness. This pair of bold drop earrings is comprised of a medley of lapis and bone flowers, a tiny blue bird encircle by an 18-karat gold vermeil frame, and a suspended pearl. Channel the tropics and pair these with an off-the-shoulder top.
- Post fastening for pierced ears
- Composition: 18K yellow gold vermeil, natural and composite lapis, bone, ammonite and pearls
- Made in the USA
- Please note the possibility of natural inclusions in gemstones
If you would like to consult with a fine jewelry expert please email Jules Smith
Product Code 597595
- Earring measures 2.5" (6.35cm) long x 0.5" (1.27cm) wide
- Final Sale - Item is not returnable. Learn more.