18K Gold, Blackened Silver, Diamond And Sapphire Earrings
Created with shapes inspired by fine art and architecture, Moritz Glik's earrings feature the designer's signature 'shaker' center filled with shimmering white diamonds. They hang in a drop silhouette that's cast from 18-karat yellow gold and filled with blackened silver. Wear your pair to dress up a formal evening gown.
- Butterfly fastening for pierced ears
- Composition: 18K yellow gold; rose-cut diamonds, 4.20ct; brilliant-cut diamonds, 3.20ct; white sapphire; blackened silver
- Made in the US
- Please note the possibility of natural inclusions in gemstones
If you would like to consult with a fine jewelry expert or view this piece in person at our New York and London Showrooms, please email Jules Smith
Product Code 798038
- $10.00 Standard ShippingEstimated Delivery: Wednesday, Jul 13Ship to:United States of America
- Final Sale - Item is not returnable.Learn more.