Tawwash Token 18k Gold Diamond & Pearl Earrings
MKS Jewellery gives the nod to poetry, bringing these sentiments forward as it is part of the UAE's heritage. The Poet pieces feature beautifully detailed gold scroll capsules with house parchment scrolls of calligraphed poetry from Sheikh Zayed and Mana Al Otaiba. Historically, the scroll vessels reference the entertainer that would accompany every boat full of pearl divers out to sea, lifting spirits by reciting poetry.
The 'Tawwash Token' earrings are cast in 18k yellow gold, detailed with white diamond chips surrounding pearl drops. Wear yours with the label's matching necklace to complete the set.
- Post fastening for pierced ears
- Composition: 18kt Yellow Gold, Diamonds: Round Cut, VS, G, total 0.19CT, 66 stones Emirati Pearls, 6mm 2 stones, 8.5mm 2 stones
- Made in United Arab Emirates
- Please note the possibility of natural inclusions in gemstones
If you would like to consult with a fine jewelry expert please email Jules Smith
Product Code 866717
- Final Sale - Item is not returnable.Learn more.