Kintsugi 18k Gold Diamond Line Earrings
This Kintsugi collection is a tribute to honor one of Japan's traditional crafts and the ancient Japanese restoration method for ceramics. In Kintsugi, we learn that ceramics are destined to crack, a metaphor for how wisdom and beauty are birthed from our own lived imperfections. The cracks create unique shapes and tell a unique story captured by MILAMORE.
These drop earrings are cast in 18k gold with marquise-cut diamonds along the abstract lines. Wear yours with a slicked-back ponytail to show off its intricate detail.
- Post fastening for pierced ears
- Composition: 18k gold, .25ct diamonds
- Made in Japan
- Please note the possibility of natural inclusions in gemstones
If you would like to consult with a fine jewelry expert please email Jules Smith
Product Code 867118
- $10.00 Standard ShippingShip to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 14 days for a full refund. Learn more.