Myrrha Brocade Cotton-Blend Off-The-Shoulder Midi Dress
- Please select a size
Known for her love of femininity and sparkle, Alexandra O'Neill—a longtime Moda favorite—became a household name this year when she dressed First Lady Dr. Jill Biden for Inauguration Day. For Fall '21, the New York designer finally "gave in" to sweatpants but preserved the special, party-ready touches that define Markarian.
Made from a cotton-blend floral brocade, this 'Myrrha' dress has a corseted silhouette with a décolletage-baring off-the-shoulder neckline. Instead of adorning your bare neckline with pendants, opt for a pair of shoulder-grazing statement earrings.
- Concealed zip fastening along back
- Composition: 59% cotton, 32% acetate, 9% polyester
- Dry clean
- Made in the USA
Product Code 861769
- Model wears a sample size US 2
- This style runs true to size
- We suggest taking your usual size
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.