Bespoke Bronze Initial Ring
L.A.-based jeweler Lisa Eisner is famed for her statement pieces inspired by a curated personal collection sourced from her native Wyoming. Moda Operandi is offering the exclusive opportunity to work directly with the industry legend to craft a bespoke initial ring. Via a 30-minute Zoom consultation, you’ll work with the designer to choose up to two letters in a customized font on bronze or black jade over a bronze band—the designer prefers the metal for its beautiful patina.
Disclaimer: Due to the special nature of this product, a Private Client Advisor will reach out to you following purchase to discuss next steps.
- From each sale of this Exceptional Product, Lisa Eisner will donate $500 of the sales price on behalf of Moda Operandi to YES Scholars, which identifies promising students from underserved communities and equips them with the resources, support, and academic skills required for success through high school, college, and career.
Measurements: approx. 1” length 1.5” width (25 mm length, 39mm width, 6mm depth)
- You must confirm your purchase and pay any balance due, within 72 hours of placing your order.
- Price covers the costs of the experience/product only.
- Other than as expressly listed in the product description, customizations or modifications are at the discretion of Lisa Eisner and may be at additional cost.
- This item is Final Sale, and resales are prohibited.
- Please see our Terms & Conditions for other important terms and conditions that apply to the purchase of this Exceptional Product.
Product Code 851027
- Final Sale - Item is not returnable. Learn more.