Dead Poet Plaid Wool-Blend Waistcoat
The Austrian is known for bringing a subversive cool—no doubt influenced by her time at Vivienne Westwood—to her country’s national dress, the dirndl. For Fall '21, the result is a perfectly-balanced punk elegance.
This 'Dead Poet' waistcoat has a tapered silhouette made from a wool-blend featuring an autumnal plaid. Complete the look with the matching 'Elinor' skirt and a billowing button-down to mirror the runway styling.
- Button fastenings at front
- Composition: 63% virgin wool, 20% polyamide, 11% polyester
- Dry clean
Product Code 862704
- Our model is 175cm/ 5'9.5" and is wearing a size Small
- This item fits true to size
- We suggest taking your normal size
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.