Medium Cultural Transfusion Palm Of Iraca Hoop Earrings
These earrings are woven by hand in Iraca palm fibers by a group of talented artisans from Sandoná-Nariño in Colombia, which consists of more than 200 empowered women artisans that work hard to preserve this precious heritage. After cleaning, washing and dyeing the fibers, women start weaving using a special technique they learn since they are very young, making it a family tradition and passing this from generation to generation. The dyes are extracted from seeds, leaves, branches, beef tongue, walnut, black cedar and minerals to obtain a beautiful & natural color palette.
- As featured in the Spring Summer '21 lookbook, pair with printed separates from the collection to complete the look
- Oversized statement hoop silhouette, natural fiber details
- Post fastening for pierced ears
- Composition: 100% Palm of Iraca
- Made in Colombia
Product Code 846528
This item measures: 4.5in x 3in
- This item is returnable for a full refund within 28 days from the date that the order was delivered to you. Learn more.