Simon Porte Jacquemus landed in the salt mountains of the Camargue park in the South of France for his Fall '22 collection. Both otherworldly and joyful, the bridal-inspired collection featured windswept white tulle, linen and sheers with plenty of drama (think: body-baring pieces with volume, signature straps and cinched silhouettes).
The slinky silhouette and band front detail make this dress a true standout. Set in three different earth tones, the 'Camargue' dress is a must buy for your next vacation. Take a cue from the runway and style with shoes and and bag in the same muted tones. Complete your look with drop earrings and slicked back hair.
- Concealed zip fastening
- Composition: 100% viscose; Detail: 50% linen, 32% rubber, 18% polyamide
- Dry clean
- Made in France
Product Code 901381
- Our model is 175cm/ 5'9" and wearing a FR 34
- Fits true to size, our fit specialist recommends taking your normal size
- $10.00 Standard ShippingShip to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.