Stream 18K Yellow Gold Diamond, Quartz Earrings
Fernando Jorge has earned countless A-list fans—from Beyoncé to Naomi Watts—for his sensually-curved designs that spotlight materials and craft born from his native Brazil. Inspired by 1930s- and 1940s-era jewelry, the curves are designed to move beautifully, and coalesce with upward lines that enhance a woman’s natural features.
These earrings are from the 'Stream' collection inspired by unexpected curves formed by liquid streams finding their way around the contours of the body. Cast from 18k yellow gold, they have a stunningly sculptural silhouette set with milky quartz stones and white diamonds.
- Post fastening for pierced ears
- Composition: 18k yellow gold, diamonds 2.2ct, milky quartz
- Made in Brazil
- Please note the possibility of natural inclusions in gemstones
If you would like to consult with a fine jewelry expert please email Jules Smith
Product Code 878918
- Length: 3.70", width: 0.80"
- Final Sale - Item is not returnable. Exceptions may apply.Learn more.