Lace-Trimmed Polka-Dot Silk Mini Dress
- Please select a size
Peter Dundas took inspiration from '70s glam for his Pre-Fall '20 collection -- the designer recently moved into his new London headquarters located in what was once the famed recording studios of Island Records. Cut in an off-the-shoulder silhouette, this dress is crafted of a fluid silk in a playful polka-dot pattern with romantic lace trim and completed with draped ties at the gathered hem. The mini length works best with thigh-high boots for a look that's of the era.
- Concealed zip fastening along back
- Composition: 100% silk
- Dry clean only
- Made in Italy
Product Code 804496
- Model is wearing a sample size IT 38
- This style fits true to size
- We suggest taking your usual size
- Item is returnable within 14 days for a site credit. Learn more.