Khepri 18K Rose Gold, Garnet And Pearl Necklace
Daniela Villegas' passion for nature is playfully depicted in her collection of beautiful pieces. Named after the ancient Egyptian God Khepri, this necklace is designed from 18-karat rose gold to resemble a scarab beetle - mirroring early drawings of the deity. This pendant features a stunning South Sea Pearl with 0.14-carats of radiant garnet stones.
- Lobster-clasp fastening
- Composition: Garnets, 0.14ct; South Sea Pearl
- Made in the USA
- Please note the possibility of natural inclusions in gemstones
If you would like to consult with a fine jewelry expert please email Jules Smith
Product Code 661666
- Necklace measures 18" long
- Pendant measures 0.75" long
- Necklace weight 3.2 g
- Final Sale - Not Eligible for Return Learn more.