Mini Marfa Square-Frame Acetate Sunglasses
When street style stars and designers Giorgia Tordini and Gilda Ambrosio founded The Attico, the Italian brand tasked itself with “reinventing the very idea of opulence.” This season sees the duo continue to offer their influencer-approved styles and accessories.
Made in collaboration with eyewear brand, Linda Farrow, the ultra-popular 'Marfa' sunglasses have been crafted in Italy from transparent acetate into a slim square-frame silhouette punctuated by the label's gold logo along the temples. Store them in the accompanying case to keep them pristine.
- Composition: acetate
- 100% UV protection
- Made in Italy
Product Code 936502
- Lens measures approximately 52mm
- Nose bridge measures approximately 19mm
- Temple measures approximately 140mm
- $10.00 Standard ShippingEstimated Delivery: Friday, Mar 01Ship to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.