Bloom 18K Yellow Gold Multi-Stone Earrings
With a focus on ethical sustainability, award-winning London-based jewelry label Anabela Chan is the first of its kind to champion laboratory-grown gemstones paired with the finest artisanal craftsmanship.
Cast from 18k yellow gold vermeil, these 'Bloom' earrings have a floral design made from blush-colored recycled aluminum hand-set with two central pale pink sapphires, and an ombré array of pavé-set white diamonds, pink sapphires, and orange garnets.
- Post fastening for pierced ears
- Composition: 18k yellow gold posts, 18k yellow gold vermeil, recycled aluminum, hand-painted yellow enamel, laboratory-grown synthesized and simulated gemstones, including pink and pale pink sapphires, white diamonds, and orange garnets
- Made in the UK
- Please note the possibility of natural inclusions in gemstones
If you would like to consult with a fine jewelry expert please email Jules Smith
Product Code 814228
- Length: 3.7 cm
- Height at widest point: 1.4 cm
- $10.00 Standard ShippingEstimated Delivery: Tuesday, Oct 11Ship to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 14 days for a full refund. Learn more.