x Simone Bodmer-Turner Gertrude Sterling Silver Necklace
Handmade locally in New York, Agmes curates collections of must-have pieces that are at once distinctive and enduring.
Designed in collaboration with Brooklyn-based sculptor and designer Simone Bodmer-Turner, the 'Gertrude' necklace is strung with an artful pendant cast from polished sterling silver that will catch the light from all angles. The self-tying cord allows you to adjust to your preferred length.
- Pendant silhouette, suede cord body, sculptural 925 sterling silver pendant
- Slip on
- Composition: 925 sterling silver
- Each piece of AGMES jewelry is handcrafted and requires delicate handling. To maintain the beauty of your pieces, we recommend you do not swim, bathe, or shower in your jewelry. We package each of our pieces in a special tarnish resistant pouch. Store jewelry inside the AGMES pouch to prevent tarnishing. AGMES is not responsible for the maintenance of your purchased jewelry. We provide a small polishing cloth with each sterling silver and solid gold purchase, and recommend you use this cloth to clean off any dirt or tarnish.
- Made in the USA
Product Code 866891
- This item measures approximately 78.75cm / 31"
- Pendant measures approximately 3.2 x 3.7cm/ 1.25 x 1.45"
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.