Set-of-Two Alchemica Manhattan Glasses
In 2010, glass artist Simone Crestani founded Atelier Crestani in Venice, Italy, the glass capital of the world. Renowned for his unique flame working technique, Crestani fuses traditional craftsmanship with innovative technology to craft one-of-a-kind objets d’art for the home.
This hand-blown glass set is from the designer's 'Alchemica' collection born from an ironic reinterpretation of chemical laboratory glassware. Vials, test tubes, funnels, and cylinders are transformed into domestic objects, from which a myriad of bubbles start, ready to follow one another to tickle the palate.
- Please note: This item is handmade, pieces may vary slightly
- Composition: Borosilicate glass
- Hand wash
- Made in Italy
Product Code 923210
- Dimensions: diam.11,5 h.15 cm
- $10.00 Standard ShippingEstimated Delivery: Friday, Dec 15Ship to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.