Portrait Sitting with Shaniqwa Jarvis
Moda Operandi is offering the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to sit for a portrait with renowned photographer Shaniqwa Jarvis. Either on location or in her own studio, the COVID-safe two-hour sitting will capture the artist’s modern aesthetic that fuses fashion with intimate and emotional portraiture. Be sure to check out her Instagram and personal website to get a feel for her prolific body of work that ranges from The New York Times to Nike and Levis — you may have even seen her portrait of former President Barack Obama on the cover of InStyle's January issue.
Disclaimer: Due to the special nature of this product, a Private Client Advisor will reach out to you following purchase to discuss next steps.
- Following the sitting, you will receive a framed print and several digital selects from your shoot
From each sale of this Exceptional Product, Shaniqua Jarvis will donate $2,000 of the sales price on behalf of Moda Operandi to Avenues for Justice.
- You must confirm your purchase and pay any balance due, within 72 hours of placing your order.
- Price covers the costs of the experience/product only.
- Other than as expressly listed in the product description, customizations or modifications are at the discretion of Shaniqwa Jarvis and may be at additional cost.
- This item is Final Sale, and resales are prohibited.
- Please see our Terms & Conditions for other important terms and conditions that apply to the purchase of this Exceptional Product.
Product Code 851033
- Final Sale - Item is not returnable. Learn more.