- Scented Candle Citta Di Kyoto
Scented Candle Citta Di Kyoto
Considered the oldest pharmacy in the world, Officina Profumo-Farmaceutica di Santa Maria Novella was founded in 1221 as a Dominican friars convent when the friars were granted the use of Santa Maria Inter Vineas ("Holy Mary Among the Vines”) — a small church just outside the city walls where they cultivated a botanical garden of herbs and plants to craft medicines, ointments and balms.
Scented candle with the notes of Citta' di Kyoto cologne, a fragrance created to celebrate 40 years of partnership between the cities of Kyoto and Florence. The floral bouquet has notes of iris, the symbol of Florence, coupled with the sweet, sensual notes of the lotus flower, the symbol of Kyoto. All of its candles are manufactured in the Via Reginaldo Giuliani facility in Florence using the highest quality raw materials. Each candle features the Santa Maria Novella logo hand painted with gold.
- Top notes: hawthorn, citrus
- Middle notes: peach, lavender, iris, lotus
- Base notes: precious woods
- Burn time: 52 hours
- Composition: paraffin blended with wax
- Made in Italy
Product Code 934904
10.5 oz, 2.9" X 2.8"
- $10.00 Standard ShippingEstimated Delivery: Friday, Jun 16Ship to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.