- Room Fragrance Diffuser Europa
Room Fragrance Diffuser Europa
Considered the oldest pharmacy in the world, Officina Profumo-Farmaceutica di Santa Maria Novella was founded in 1221 as a Dominican friars convent when the friars were granted the use of Santa Maria Inter Vineas ("Holy Mary Among the Vines”) — a small church just outside the city walls where they cultivated a botanical garden of herbs and plants to craft medicines, ointments and balms.
The collection of room fragrance diffusers, I Profumi del Mondo, take us on a sensory journey around the world. Five continents, five fragrances, five olfactory nuances dictated by Mother Nature. In its Europa room fragrance, light colors and golden embroideries accompany us in an olfactory journey to the "old" continent. Bergamot and sweet orange, roses and violets blend with woody and mossy scents.
- Top notes: bergamot, sweet orange
- Middle notes: red wine, rose, violet
- Base notes: aromatic woods, oak moss
- Composition: hexyl cinnamal, gamma terpinene, linalool, citral.
Made in Italy
How to use: When using the room fragrance diffuser for the first time, let the sticks soak in the fragrance for a few hours, then turn them over to begin diffusing the fragrance. You can repeat this action several times to reactivate the fragrance diffusion.
Product Code 934897
250ml/ 8.4 fl oz
- $10.00 Standard ShippingEstimated Delivery: Monday, Apr 03Ship to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.