- Room Fragrance Diffuser America
Room Fragrance Diffuser America
Considered the oldest pharmacy in the world, Officina Profumo-Farmaceutica di Santa Maria Novella was founded in 1221 as a Dominican friars convent when the friars were granted the use of Santa Maria Inter Vineas ("Holy Mary Among the Vines”) — a small church just outside the city walls where they cultivated a botanical garden of herbs and plants to craft medicines, ointments and balms.
The collection of room fragrance diffusers, I Profumi del Mondo, take us on a sensory journey around the world. Five continents, five fragrances, five olfactory nuances dictated by Mother Nature. The America room fragrance recalls the colors of the Amazon jungle, the intense green of the rain forests of the Caribbean, fresh notes of mint and lime. North America in sweet maple syrup with its caramel-like taste, vanilla notes that soften into cinnamon.
- Top notes: lime, peppermint
- Middle notes: biscuit, sweet mint
- Base notes: vanilla, caramel, cinnamon
- Composition: 2-methoxy-4-(2-propen-1-yl) phenol, ess.menta piperita, cinnamal, vanillin, 2-propenyl 3-cyclohexanepropanoate, limonene, coumarin.
Made in Italy
How to use: When using the room fragrance diffuser for the first time, let the sticks soak in the fragrance for a few hours, then turn them over to begin diffusing the fragrance. You can repeat this action several times to reactivate the fragrance diffusion.
Product Code 934900
250ml/ 8.4 fl oz
- This item only ships within United States of America
- $10.00 Standard ShippingEstimated Delivery: Monday, Apr 10Ship to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.