Bespoke Women's Surfboard
Whether you’re a surfing veteran or have always dreamed of riding your first wave, Moda Operandi is offering the unique opportunity to personalize your experience. Via Zoom consultation, you’ll work with Nusa Indah founder Jada Stanley on selecting and customizing a handcrafted surfboard from her ‘Palm Beach' or ‘Silk’ design series.
Disclaimer: Due to the special nature of this product, a Private Client Advisor will reach out to you following purchase to discuss next steps.
- The brand’s most popular size for architectural applications and intermediate-level female surfers is a 6'0 x 19 3/4 x 2 7/16 round tail, thruster (3 fin) short board
- All boards come with a protective cotton board slip.
- Each board is hand-crafted so expect a delivery time of approximately 10 - 12 weeks from order date, shipping from Australia. Price is inclusive of shipping.
From each sale of this Exceptional Product, Nusa Indah will donate $510 of the sales price on behalf of Moda Operandi to Take 3 For The Sea, which is leading a movement of people who are connected to the planet to remove plastic pollution from the environment and support measures to prevent waste and pollution. Their education programs in schools, surf clubs, communities and online focus on inspiration and participation.
- You must confirm your purchase and pay any balance due, within 72 hours of placing your order.
- Price covers the costs of the experience/product only.
- Other than as expressly listed in the product description, customizations or modifications are at the discretion of Nusa Indah and may be at additional cost.
- This item is Final Sale, and resales are prohibited.
- Please see our Terms & Conditions for other important terms and conditions that apply to the purchase of this Exceptional Product.
Product Code 851036
- Final Sale - Item is not returnable. Learn more.