Set-Of-Two, Gobelet In Tie Dye
- OS (Get Notified)
The original collection TIE DYE by Marie Daâge, is hand-painted in the colors Bleu Lagon (24) - Marine (27) on a beautiful set of 2 Gobelet (Ø2,8 H3,5 in V6,8 oz 0,3 lb).)
Original Limoges porcelain designed, made and 100% freehand painted in France. Each piece is unique. The rim is outlined with a 24k matt gold filet, polished by hand. Marie Daâge is one of the very unique Maisons that offer porcelain tableware that is still 100% painted by hand in line with the heritage of 18th-century French porcelain. Our products are designed, made, and painted exclusively in France, in the historical region of Limoges.
Our artisans are artists. Each of our pieces of porcelain is a unique work of art that distinguishes our creation from machine-made replicas.
- 100% painted by hand in France
- Composition: Limoges Porcelain
- Color: Bleu Lagon (24) - Marine (27)
- Care: All dinnerware collections are dishwasher safe using a gentle energy efficient air-dry cycle. It is advisable to use the lowest washing temperature, to choose the least abrasive detergents by avoiding soaps and detergents containing citrus scents or additives, or to put half the recommended dose. Do not to over-tighten the plates in the dishwasher to avoid shocks and friction during washing. Hand wash oversized pieces. If porcelain can be washed in the dishwasher, as for any fine pieces hand washing is the best assurance of longevity. Because of the gold accents, product not suitable for the microwave.
- Dimensions: Ø2,8 H3,5 in V6,8 oz 0,3 lb
- Made in France
Product Code 915201
Ø2,8 H3,5 in V6,8 oz 0,3 lb
- This item does not ship to Spain
- Final Sale - Item is not returnable.Learn more.