Leather Football Tiento 1930
Inspired by the Tiento design used during the 1930 World Cup in Uruguay, this ball is handmade using traditional methods and is crafted from carefully chosen leather. Classic and iconic! This vintage leather football ball with lace in made by John Woodbridge with 12 panels. A leather rigorously selected for its quality. Hand sewn, it is manufactured in the respect of the traditional techniques. Its hand-made patina gives it a unique style, a retro and elegant look that will delight collectors and old school sports objects lovers.
- Handmade. Full-grain, hand-polished cow leather.
- 12-panel soccer ball
- Composition: Leather panels with cotton laces
- Color: Brown
- Care: Nourish the leather with neutral coloured leather cream every few months
- Dimensions: 8.6in Dia / 22cm Dia
- Made in France
Product Code 978245
8.6in Dia / 22cm Dia
- Final Sale - Item is not returnable.Learn more.