King Bridge Street-Printed Cotton Duvet Cover
These bed linens are a pet project – inspired by the bedrooms of Janie’s childhood, the chintz-meets-Indian-hand-blocking design is distinctly a JKG original. Featuring hydrangea, hollyhock, daylily, Rugosa beach rose, and honeysuckle, you can now bring the garden in, wherever you are. The decadent Italian-made 300 thread count long staple cotton percale is OEKO-TEX certified, meaning beyond organic and free of harmful chemicals, to put your mind at ease while sleeping on these crisp and classic sheets for year-round use. A satin stitch runs along the very edge of the Duvet Cover cover where the seams meet, for a slightly more Continental look.
- Composition: 100% OEKO-TEX certified cotton
- Designer color: Hydrangea Blue
- Pattern: Ghirlanda Bridge Street
- Machine wash
Product Code 892707
- $10.00 Standard ShippingEstimated Delivery: Monday, May 30Ship to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.