1. "Fashion week is not official until I see my beloved Joanna Czech. My friend Phillip Lim introduced me to her, and I’ve never looked at facials the same since. For two hours, Joanna slaps, massages, freezes and sculpts my face. She’s a miracle worker!”
2. “I recently discovered Ma Matcha on Bowery. They do CBD lattes there, which is so key for staying chill and balanced during fashion week. I recommend the Beauty Latte which is pink and loaded with all sorts of adaptogens plus CBD!”
3. “I don’t have many indulgences but massages are one of them. I love going to Chillhouse because the vibes are always so good and they have the comfiest massage beds ever. Ask for Christian."
4. “My favorite restaurant in the city is probably ABCV. My agency is close by so it’s a great spot to see my managers, catch up and get delicious, beautiful plant-based food. I recommend the lettuce cups—they are to die for! Another new spot I’m eager to try out is Matthew Kinney’s Plant and Wine, New York’s sister to the same restaurant in Venice (LA) which is amazing.”
5. "During Fashion Week, I make it a priority to maintain my yoga practice. I go to Lighthouse Yoga School in Williamsburg as much as I can and always with my teacher Jared McMann. We do kriya, mantra, pranayama and vinyasa for two amazing hours. If I can’t catch Jared, I’ll do an express 1 hour class in the AM.”