Relevee Lash Curler
”I used to think lash curlers were a waste of time—until a makeup artist showed me how to use Surratt’s. The elegant Japanese design ensures a curl that’s gentle, not sharp. Gently pump from the roots outward, slowly moving away from your lashline. It makes such a difference in your eye makeup.” —Jessica Matlin, Moda Operandi Beauty Director
Its high-tech Japanese design and bouncy silicone pads require you to use less force when curling, allowing you to create eye-opening, elongated, fully fanned lashes—with zero breakage or pinching. It comes with one replacement pad.
- Composition: nickel-free steel, silicone
- Made in Japan
Product Code 931326
- Place the curler as close to your lash line as comfortably possible and give it a gentle squeeze. Then place it slightly further out and give it another gentle squeeze. And finally, place it slightly further out, giving it one last gentle squeeze.
- For best results: Replace your curler's silicone pad every three to four months. Remove makeup on the surface of the pad with a soft, dry cloth. Use your curler before applying mascara.
- This item does not ship to Hong Kong
- $5.00 Standard ShippingEstimated Delivery: Monday, Oct 16Ship to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.