Peptide Eye Cream
Dr. Lara Devgan calls her 'Peptide Eye Cream' her 'hero' product — it's clinically proven to rejuvenate the delicate skin around the eyes.
It's powered by peptides to support collagen production, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and the feeling of tiredness that comes from aging. A blend of vitamins, mixed molecular-weight hyaluronic acid, and supple moisturizers work to deliver intense hydration.
- Suitable for dry, normal, and sensitive skin types
- Free from fragrances, dyes, sulfates, parabens, gluten, formaldehyde, propylene glycol and hexylene glycol
- Net wt. 15 g/ 0.53 oz
- Made in the USA from globally sourced components of globally sourced components
Product Code 929850
- Apply a pea size amount in the peri-orbital area 1-2 times a day.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Glycol Distearate, Stearic Acid, Caffeine, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Darutoside, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Carbomer, Panthenol, Sorbitol, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, PEG-100 Stearate, Chrysin, Sodium Hydroxide, Titanium Dioxide, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-20, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
- This item only ships within United States of America
- $5.00 Standard ShippingShip to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.