Geisha Ritual Matifying Paper
Used for more than 300 years by gold craftsmen, this matting paper (Aburatorigami) was rediscovered for its natural properties by the Geishas in the 17th century to keep make-up intact by absorbing excess sebum.
Made in Japan from natural fibers using ancient techniques, each sheet will help maintain a healthy complexion throughout the day — just simply tap it on the face to remove shine.
- 100 sheets
- Composition: aper made of cellulose from wood
- Made in Japan
Product Code 959367
- Gently tear off a sheet of paper from your notebook and gently pat the face to remove any shine
- This item does not ship to Spain
- $5.00 Standard ShippingEstimated Delivery: Wednesday, Mar 13Ship to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.