Terms & ConditionsPlease Read This Document Carefully. It Contains Very Important Information Regarding Your Rights and Obligations, Including Limitations and Exclusions That Might Apply to You.
5. Shipping PolicyWe offer a variety of shipping options to meet your shipping needs. Please check the shipping options at checkout for specific delivery options and fees. No C.O.D. orders can be accepted. For more information, please refer to our SHIPPING FAQ .Please note that the posted shipping time frame, if provided, may vary from item to item. The posted shipping time frame is contingent upon credit card approval and may be delayed should we experience difficulties in obtaining authorization.These shipping terms, including the terms set forth in our Shipping Guidelines, are accepted by you by placing an order with us.All orders are dispatched with ‘No Signature Required’ and may be left at a residence deemed safe by the delivery company. Moda Operandi is not responsible for any loss or liability or damage that may result from leaving your package at the shipping address without a signature.Moda Operandi is also not responsible for any international shipping delays caused by the customs clearance process.6. Intellectual Property and ContentAll copyright, designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property visible on the Website, including Moda Operandi Software and all HTML and other code contained on our Website, is the sole property of Moda Operandi or their respective owners. You are permitted to use the content on the Website only as expressly authorized by Moda Operandi and/or its third party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed Content without permission is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties, where "Content" is defined as data files, graphics, text, photographs, drawings, logos, images, sounds, music, video or audio files on the Website.You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, software, products, or services contained within the Website. You may not use the Website, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own Site.7. Price Adjustment PolicyModa Operandi will honor price adjustments on Products purchased within a 14-day period prior to the start of a sale. Please note that the Product has to still be available on the site in the same size originally purchased. All approved price adjustments will be issued in the form of site credit and the Product will be a Final Sale. If you wish to request a price adjustment in accordance with this policy, please contact CARE@MODAOPERANDI.COMModa Operandi is only able to honor price adjustments at the initial markdown, and will be unable to honor them with subsequent markdowns or changes in prices, if any. Moda Operandi will not price match any sale or discount prices with any other retailers, including affiliates.8. Limitation of LiabilityIn no event shall we or our suppliers have any obligations or liabilities to you or any other person for loss of profits, for loss of business or use, or for incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages, whether based on contract, tort (including negligence), products liability, or any other theory or form of action, even if we have been advised of the possibility thereof, arising out of or in connection with the sale, delivery, or use of the Products. Our sole and entire maximum liability (and the liability of our suppliers) for any reason, and your sole and exclusive remedy for any cause whatsoever, shall be limited to the actual amount paid by you for the Products you have ordered through our Website. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you to the extent such jurisdiction’s law is applicable to your purchase of Products.9. Return Policy (Returns and Refunds)We are pleased to accept timely returns of new and unused Products. Here is our latest policy based on different type of purchase:
- List1 Html
- List2 Html
- List3 Html
- List4 Html
- Fine Jewelry
- Customized items
- Vintage items
- Cosmetics, Skincare, and Fragrances
- Hosiery / Lingerie
- Fur coats, vests, gillets, and stoles
- Exotic leathers
- Wedding dresses
- Special Order Items
- Items subject to a markdown (which does not include reductions in price solely because of a Promotion)
- Items indicated as “final sale”
**Return Process: Format address as:Moda Operandi Returns C/O Radial Inc4200 East Braden Boulevard Easton, PA 18040+1-917-821-8661If you would like to return a Product not listed above, please use the provided return label within your original shipment. To request a replacement return shipping label:
- Sign in to your Moda Operandi account and locate the item/order under "ORDER HISTORY"
- Click "REQUEST RETURN" next to the Product(s) you wish to return and a pop-up page will appear with the prepaid shipping label, instructions, and international commercial invoices (where applicable)
We prefer our Products are returned to Moda Operandi using the provided return labels to ensure the Products are protected and insured. However, you may return goods at your sole risk and expense using any safe and secured means. We do request that you contact us at CARE@MODAOPERANDI.COM regarding such returns. Please note that Moda Operandi may not accept liability for any goods returned to us outside our own return labels. Returns may be sent to the address below:
Moda Operandi ReturnsC/O Radial Inc4200 East Braden BoulevardEaston, PA 18040+1-917-821-866110. Contests and PromotionsOn occasion Moda Operandi issues Promotions which may offset the purchase price of certain Products when redeemed at checkout. These are non-transferrable, and are to be used only by the intended recipient. In particular, Moda Operandi reserves the right to cancel a Promotion and/or to reject redemption of a Promotion when the total value of the Promotion exceeds a certain value, generally the price of the applicable Product(s).Promotions are only eligible for full-priced Products and are limited to one per transaction. Minimum spends may be required and will be communicated on any correspondence. Where a promotion has been communicated via email, the promotional code is non-transferable and the email address provided during checkout must be the same as the email address to which the promotion was sent. Moda Operandi shall not be liable to any customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of a promotion or any failure or inability of a customer to use a promotional code for any reason. Exclusions apply to promotions, and some brands Moda carries are excluded from promotions. For a complete list of the brands excluded from promotions, please see our FAQS.Promotional codes do not cover the costs of any shipping, duties, and/or regional taxes where applicable. These are to be paid by you. Promotions may be applied to new Trunkshow orders and the value of the Promotion will be reflected at checkout.All promotions have an expiration date which will be indicated with the promotion. Once a promotion has expired, it shall no longer be valid or used.Any and all Moda Operandi contest rules and regulations will be communicated directly to the customer.11. Moda RewardsMembers of Moda Rewards Program earn purchase Rewards Points and other exclusive perks. Moda Rewards Point balances are displayed in your account center. Your account must be in good standing to receive, and use, points. Please see our FAQS for more information about earning and spending Moda Rewards Points.Merchandise returns and other financial adjustments will be deducted from your total Moda Rewards Program point balance, at the sole discretion of Moda Operandi. Points are awarded on dollars spent on the Product, not including duties, tariffs, taxes, and shipping costs.When you have Moda Rewards eligible to be used towards a purchase, they shall be displayed in your profile and at checkout.Moda Rewards are not transferrable and Rewards can only be utilized for purchases made at WWW.MODAOPERANDI.COM or on the Moda app. Moda Rewards are not awarded to corporate accounts. All points expire 365 days from your last eligible purchase.Moda Operandi may terminate this rewards program at any time, with or without notice, which may result in forfeiture of any unused but accumulated points. Moda Operandi may also limit, delete or change any of the rules, terms, conditions, benefits or eligibility for the program, with or without notice. This, too, may result in a loss of any unused but accumulated points.These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New York State without regard to conflicts of laws. By becoming a Moda Rewards member you agree to be bound by the laws of New York and to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the State and Federal Courts of New York located in Manhattan.For questions regarding your point balance or the Moda Rewards Program please contact email@example.com or by calling Customer Care at (800) 707-9898 if you are calling from the United States, or +1 (212) 729-0984 if you are calling internationally.12. MiscellaneousThese terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding between us concerning the subject matter hereof. These terms and conditions may not be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other documents. The laws of the State of New York, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this Website and the purchase of Products. Each of us agrees and hereby submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the State and Federal Courts of New York located in Manhattan with respect to such matters. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Customer Care at (800) 707-9898 if you are calling from the United States, or +1 (212) 729-0984 if you are calling internationally. Please note that communications with Customer Care may be recorded or monitored for training purposes.