Deconstruct One-Piece Swimsuit
For Christopher Esber's 10th anniversary, the buzzed-about Australian talent zeroed in on the ilk of sex appeal he's ushered into the mainstream. The Sydney-based runway show features a series of knockout looks that spotlight his signature sensuality, with artful flashes of skin, ruching, and interesting tie details.
This swimsuit is not your basic one-piece, showcasing the label's signature deconstructed silhouette with adjustable snap fastenings, so you can wear it however you want. It's like having three swimsuits in one.
- As featured in the SS '21 lookbook, style yours with sunglasses and raffia accessories
- Signature deconstruct detail with snap fastenings, can be worn as one piece or bikini, unlined
- Slip on
- Composition: 72% polyamide 28% elastane
- Hand wash
Product Code 841982
- Model wears a sample size AU 8
- This style fits true to size
- We suggest taking your usual size
- Final Sale - Item is not returnable.Learn more.